L'Oreal Pure Clay Cleansers Review
L’Oréal Paris Pure Clay Cleansers Review + Giveaway!
Skin care comes first. I love trying out new products to be able to recommend the products I enjoy using and share my experience with you. When I first got these Loreal cleansers, I received a lot of comments to do a review of them. I wanted to use the cleansers for a few days before giving my recommendation of them. Hope this review is helpful!
Loreal created three pure clay daily cleansers which contain different benefits. I love that the three cleansers target different skin issues and/or prevent them from happening. My skin type is normal to combination so I do have a few favourites. Here are the three different types to help you determine which is best for your skin type:
- Green bottle: Pure Clay Purifying and Magnifying Cleanser
- Contains Eucalyptus which targets clogged pores and mattifies oily skin leaving it refreshed and shine free.
- Black bottle: Pure Clay Energizing and Brightening Cleanser
- Charcoal based which transforms dull and tired skin to energizing it, leaving it deeply cleansed and radiant.
- Red bottle: Pure Clay Exfoliating and Refining Cleanser
- The red algae minimizes large pores and evens out rough skin for a smoother, healthier and firmer complexion.
All three cleansers smell so good and clean!! Texture wise, it starts off as a clay and transforms into a mousse on your skin. I usually lean towards gel based cleansers for my skin, but the mousse texture is not a bother at all! Of the three cleansers, I tend to lean towards the black cleanser. I just love the feeling of revived skin that is smooth with a natural glow. Thats what I feel after using the Pure Clay Energizing and Brightening Cleanser.
My pores are not invisible, although they did reduce in size after having taken acne medication. I love to use the Pure Clay Exfoliating and Refining Cleanser (the red one) to minimize the appearance of my pores and even out my skin tone, especially if I have a photoshoot that day. I haven't noticed a huge difference yet in my skin texture but I don't think I have used this product long enough.
Frankly, the Pure Clay Purifying and Magnifying Cleanser (the green one) is not for my skin type. Since I have normal to combination skin, I don't want to be using a product thats going to control my natural facial oils which is necessary to help keep my face hydrated. What's great about this cleanser though, is its not over-drying. So, if you want to reduce the appearance of the oil buildup on your skin, this should work for you without stripping your skin of all your facial oils leaving your face dehydrated.
These L’Oréal clay cleansers are really well priced and can be found at any drug store. It is worth giving it a use to see if it works for you. As mentioned above, there is a giveaway for this post!! See below for more details! :)
I have collaborated with L’Oréal to give TWO people the opportunity to win a set of their own L’Oréal pure clay cleansers to try out.
How to enter:
- Follow @hanantehaili and @Lorealskin on Instagram
- Comment on this blogpost the cleanser you want to try out and enter your email address to subscribe to our mailing list below.
- Winner will be announced on Saturday 16th, 2017 on @hanantehaili instagram stories and via email.
Best of luck!! :)